How can the EU help you to develop your scientific career?
3 days intensive course organized by ELLS ST Reseach Support Offices in Brussels, Belgium
- Get to know the European research programmes for young scientists
- Experience project development in an intercultural interdisciplinary international team
- Network with colleagues and friends from around Europe
- Get to know the secrets of Brussels institutions and European policies
What does this course include?
- European Programmes for young scientists
- How to choose the right programme for junior PostDocs?
- The National Science &Research Boards in your country – how can they help you to find partners and present your ideas in Brussels?
- European Institutions – who proposes the strategies and programmes, and how are they implemented?
- Key elements of European proposals
- How to develop a common project idea
- with representatives from the EU institutions
- with colleagues and members ofrom top European universities
Who can apply?
This course is designed for junior post docs (1 yr < PhD < 4 yrs). To make the course interactive the number of participants is limited to a maximum of 20 persons.Three slots / university are pre-allocated, unused slots will be passed on based on a waiting list. The registration is binding.
> More information
Former occurrences of this course